What do YOU want me to get done first?

12

What do YOU want me to get done first?

Chao
Choose which one you think I should work on first:
-Fixing HPQ
-Fixing NPCs
-Adding more shops
-Voting every 12 hours
-Server online/offline on homepage
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Tiger
Fixing NPCs is easy do it while you're doing the other work.
Fixing HPQ you don't have to,just ask for help in Ragezone.com lol you don't have to do everything alone bro..
Adding more shops? what you mean,where?
Server online/offline on homepage is also easy function whice you can find in less than 1 minute in google.com,why you're trying to program it your self while you can find for such thing in 2 seconds,that's too much stress...

~Tiger

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Nostalgia
For GTOP I think they changed it to every 6 hours and Server online/offline is a must do.

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Duck
If I could log in every time I wanted to that would be so sexy I would love you forever. I could play 24 hrs/day instead of 5 hrs/day
~Ducky~

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Kishou
Also a button on this website which "fixes" your char, if its stuck or "already logged in". :D
Syd

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Syd
The server online/offline thing would be nice. :)  also a more organized forums would be cool too :p like with the sections and stuff

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Deddy
@Tiger: If Chao codes OldStory himself he understand what he is doing, what codes means and does. When there is a bug it is easyer for him to fix. Also you get more experience with coding so its better for the futher of OldStory to code evrything by himself.

@Chao: I think it doesnt matter what you fix/do the first. Just look at the players level, whats important and what to do first. Like the log in issues is a very important thing to fix first, mayby the server status is easy to code and it only takes 1 min doesn't matter. It is better that OldStory got a server online status like 99,99% so people can play when they got time.

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Kishou
Hey!

- I was wondering when this voting issue would be fixed? because I think it would help the population "flow" of this server if we began voting more..

- Not to pressure you, since I have no idea on how to fix the problem myself. But it would be nice if it were to be fixed soon, and also if you could announce when it would be fixed. Thankyou :D

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Adorable
Sorry to bump an old thread, just kindof interested in how far you finished on this?

Especially the HPQ. It could help for when I get to lvl 10 ;)
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Chao
Well, I've done voting every 24 hours (couldn't do 12 for some reason) and fixing a lot of NPCs.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Adorable
Oh! o:

24 hours for 4k nx everyday? Seems a bit too intense. :/

and good job on the npc's!

You should tototally add the pirate class, and making your own custom version. -googley eyes-
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Chao
Well, I thought about adding pirates, but I wanted this server to be the OLD maplestory without pirates, so I didn't really want to edit anything or add anything.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Adorable
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD PIRATES!!!

I know what you mean, but trust me you will still get that vibe.

The pirate class is just amazing. I love it please please please please a million times over. ahah.

Now I'm just begging. lol.

oh btw gonna make a new thread about a slight problem. Please read it!
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Chao
Well actually there's a lot more that goes into adding pirate than you would think.  It could take me a lot of time that I just don't have (new client, new source code, new installer, new php, new database)
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Adorable
Oh hot dang, that could be a lot of time and hard work invested.

I guess don't worry about it? ahaha. I just love pirates. Especially when it's just a pure explorer class server.
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Tiqer
Oh no man...don't ruin this server by adding pirates...it will ruin the all 4 natural classes vibe.. trust me it will ruin the "old school" gameplay

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

iBombastic
- remove stars from stores
- hair/sex/eyes/skin change npc
- fix that flying mobs bug
- hpq
- voting is already every 12 hours
n then do the rest of the things you already said ^^

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

wallflower
Wedding please.

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Chao
I'm not entirely sure whether or not we have weddings.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: What do YOU want me to get done first?

Tiqer
I have a suggestion...can you add an alternative PQ? like if you said you can't get CPQ working can you do a Deme Boss PQ? I'll explane..like you got 5 rooms and ea room has a level requirement like room 1 30-35..and such...but with no bosses..with the original Carnival PQ mobs (Teddys, Trojans, Such....) hows that sound? possible?
12