Well it's a shame that the server disconnected.

Well it's a shame that the server disconnected.

Adorable
Hopefully Chao can wake up eventually and get it back up, but for now let's CHAT! :D
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: Well it's a shame that the server disconnected.

you59
oh good its not my internet

Re: Well it's a shame that the server disconnected.

Adorable
aha, definitely not.

It's probably gonna be a while though for Chao to wake up. D:<

By that time I'm probably gonna be sleeping.
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: Well it's a shame that the server disconnected.

you59
lol i wonder if something good will happen again O.o