This is actually quite sad.

Adorable
It's sad to see that everyone seem's focused on themselves.

Everyone's off doing their own thing leveling, and I mean sure that's understandable but in the past few days, I've noticed people aren't really on the community aspect of playing. Where are those times when you would just sit to have a nice chat or when leveling didn't matter all of the time?

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm looking for someone to be my best friend on here.

Someone who, yes will level with me but will also not be afraid to sit and take a break and just talk about life. I have a very enjoyable Maple experience when someone is there experiencing it with me.

I have friends on my buddy list, but even then like I said above, "they're off doing their own thing." Sometimes, I get bored from leveling and will "stalk" people (/find) to see what they're doing. I'll come visit, and it usually ends up in disappointment because they're still doing what they do.

SO ANYWAY, aha. Sorry for this rant, I'm just looking for a best friend, and if you say you will, please please please don't toy with me. Please mean what you say. Thanks everyone for reading this far, and enjoy your mapling. Even if some of you are off in your own world. :P

Take care,

-Amy.
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: This is actually quite sad.

sᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ
Sorry to hear that you're in search of a bestfriend. I hope you find them on your adventure.

For myself, I've been training quite a bit ever since I've started playing. My current goal is to reach level 20. After that I too might be in search of a bestfriend to travel around the world with and reminisce our pasts with MapleStory. I do hope that our paths will cross one day and become the best of friends, if possible.

On a side note, I do apologize for not adding you to my friends list, yet. I really don't enjoy adding people to which I haven't met along my journey, it's a weird "habit" of mine, I tend not to get along with randomly adding friends too often.

Sincerely,
sᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ

Re: This is actually quite sad.

Adorable
I'm sure our path's shall cross one day. Your ign is Sousuke, correct?

I understand what you mean about not wanting to add me yet.
Random adds, do usually lead to disappointment. So, I'm gonna make it my job to find you in game.
>:D Once I find you, we can enjoy our mapling experience and thus add each other to each others buddy list, so that it's not spontaniously random. It's just a shame, no one is online right now. :c

Other then afk people. :/

"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: This is actually quite sad.

sᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ
Correct, my IGN is indeed Sousuke.

And thus I shall wait until the moment we meet.

Sincerely,
sᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ

Re: This is actually quite sad.

KomoriGlare
I hope you find a best friend, who will be like those friends in old maplestory. I know I can be your friend, but often, when I'm playing, I'm on the phone with my novia. I dont have much time in the day to talk to her, so my mapling usually overlaps with my conversations with her. (Thus it's easier to give her my attantion when I'm mindlessly grinding on monsters). You really are a nice little person. Someone would be more than happy to scoop you up and make you an OldStory BFF.
Beast Mode ain't an option. It's a requirement.