Sorry about the recent server problems. [Fixed finally!]

Sorry about the recent server problems. [Fixed finally!]

Chao
I have great news.  No, not great news, excellent news.
I know that we have been having MANY server down times and lag problems within the last two days, and I am glad to say that I think I have fixed my lag problems once a for all.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: Sorry about the recent server problems. [Fixed finally!]

Adorable
Woo, that's beautiful news.
What'd you change?

Oh btw, I can email that HPQ script if you want. c:
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: Sorry about the recent server problems. [Fixed finally!]

Adorable
Err, and the server is still lagging, so maybe not? :/
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."