My story (To:Chao)

Nikita998
Hello guys! I'm Nikita998 and I wanna say a BIG THANKS to Chao! He made me cry when I saw on the Private Server List "Oldstory Rates 1/1/1". I couldn't believe it was true. Chao finnaly realised my dream. Today I've been so excited that i'm already lv17 (Playing since 10AM FTW xD). This new but old server made me happy again. The adventure of Maplestory is finnaly alive. 'Till lv10 i Had to train without STR cause i'm a thief and i was afraid of slimes mushrooms and stomps. Now i'm training at green and horny mushrooms and it's so funny. I have to do like kamikaze to kill a big group of 20mushrooms. Pratically I love this server. Thanks again Chao! :)

Re: My story (To:Chao)

Adorable
Aha. Nikita, I'm glad you're enjoying it. c:

Add me in game,

Adorable.
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."