LUDI PQ IS BACK!!!

Adorable
This post was updated on .
I'm so ecstatic for the return of Ludi PQ.

I'm not exactly sure, if I what I sent you actually helped or not Chao, but if it did then that's great!

If anyone thinks I should post a guide to Ludi Pq, just reply saying "Yes, you should make a guide for Ludi PQ" or something like that aha.

Either way, good work Chao and I look forward to LPQing with everyone here. c:

- Amy
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: LUDI PQ IS BACK!!!

Chao
Yeah, what you sent me was the answer.  Thanks :)
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: LUDI PQ IS BACK!!!

Adorable
I'm so glad, I could be apart of such a wonderful fix.
and thanks for taking the time to hear me out about it Chao.

btw, how's your other game coming along, and why aren't you on Maple? (Unless you're still working on your game, which defeats this question.)

"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."