I just got banned?

AlphaMale
i dont understand why i got banned?

Re: I just got banned?

Chao
Well, you see, this is a hacker free server, and when you are level 30 and you created your character not to long ago, it is quite obvious that you are a hacker.  I'm sorry, but you really should have played it legit.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: I just got banned?

AlphaMale
whatever, too bad i did play legit. Ive played maple back in beta and i know alot of things. are you awar that the 2x exp work in the cash shop. just not the 4hour one

Re: I just got banned?

Chao
So you are telling me that you got to level 30 in 3 hours, with 1x rates, and that for some reason you are still wandering around with newbie equipment except for one level 30 robe?
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: I just got banned?

AlphaMale
technically 2x rates, i made a video on youtube back in the day of hiting level 30 in 6 hours on reg

Re: I just got banned?

Chao
Either way, I know of nobody who could get there in 3 hours.  Also, you were not online that entire time.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: I just got banned?

AlphaMale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSoajvB6FWs also read the comments, instead of the pq i just grinded at perion for the pq tht isnt availble to v55

Re: I just got banned?

Chao
1. Many of the things in that video are not available in this version of maplestory that the server is running on.
2. You didn't make that video, so don't try to pretend you did.
3. In this video it's not nearly as hard to level up as it is in this version. (EXP was curved by Nexon in the video, but not on this server)
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: I just got banned?

AlphaMale
Lol whatever, i just simply wont play on the server anymore considering i cant because i was banned. Its really not a big deal to me. Im not gona sit here trying to convince you of anything. Its really not worth it. Thanks for the time on the server so far. GL

Re: I just got banned?

slimjim
yeah i got blocked too.... i dont know why