Hey there!

quickerage4
I was convinced to rejoin Maple a week ago and found a little bit dull and a even more cold community than when I last played which was right after Big Bang.
I'm interested in playing this private server just for fun (and for nostalgia purposes)I guess this is sort of a introduction post.

BTW, those this version have GPQ?
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

Chao
Welcome to OldStory!
We do have GPQ.
Also, you are the 500th account registered, congratz! (You don't get anything, but still :D)
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: Hey there!

quickerage4
I rewarded myself with an honorary signature. =P
Also, when I try to download Oldstory my antivirus acts up and deletes it saying it's a virus.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

Chao
Yeah that happens for me and a lot of other people.  For some reason, anti-virus programs like norton, malwarebytes, and macaffe think that all maplestory v55 private servers are viruses, when they are not.  Just disable your antivirus whenever you want to play.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: Hey there!

Adorable
It's definitely a false-positive.

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to find this server.

:D

Feel free to add me in-game.

IGN: Adorable

Have fun Mapling, and congrats on 500th.

- Amy.
"I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me."

Re: Hey there!

quickerage4
Well this sucks, Internet Explorer is acting up and is instantly deleting it upon download.
Funny thing is it never blocks real viruses.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

Soul
You should change browsers then. Go to Opera or Chrome.

Re: Hey there!

quickerage4
Tried on Firefox, same thing. Does anybody know how to temporarily disable it?
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

Chao
I don't have that problem with firefox, and I didn't disable anything.  Make SURE your anti-virus is disabled.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: Hey there!

quickerage4
Thanks, I disabled the real time protection.
I extracted the files but where do I put Oldstory.exe? It keeps telling me IJLD115.dl is missing from my computer.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

Chao
Put it in your maplestory folder.
I own OldStory.

Thanks! I got the game running. Hopefully I can get to 20 in a week or so if I grind enough. =D.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Hey there!

MagnaLux
What's your in-game name? I want to buddy you :D
Fun is essential to train in Maplestory
         ~MagnaLux: Level 51 I/L Wizard

Re: Hey there!

quickerage4
It's quickerage4. I am going to make an IL mage and a thief later on though.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!