Gachapon

quickerage4
Is it possible to gain gachapon tickets somehow?
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Gachapon

KomoriGlare
Yeah. There are a few ways. The first way is to win an event. Sometimes the owner gives Gachas that way. The second way is to vote, receive your free nx, and buy the Gachapons from the cash shop. The third way is to donate. The owner will give you a gift of a certain amount of points as a form of thanks for donating. You can then use those points to get nx and buy gachapons that way. I hope this helps.
Beast Mode ain't an option. It's a requirement.

Re: Gachapon

quickerage4
Weird, it doesn't let me buy the gachapon tickets in the cash shop even though I have 10k nx.
I was the 500th person to sign up for OldStory!

Re: Gachapon

Berreh
What level are you in game? If you are level 14 or below, you can't purchase gachapon tickets in the cash shop. If you dont plan on getting to level 15 anytime soon, then events usually give you gachapon tickets.