2X

Tiqer
Is there a chance for a soon 2x coming up?

Re: 2X

Chao
Yes, today is 2x Sunday.  Every Sunday there is 2x all day.
I own OldStory.
IGN: Chaofruit - Level 7X Hermit

Re: 2X

Tiqer
cool didnt know that :P

Re: 2X

MagnaLux
You can also use the 2x coupons. Only the time-specific ones though. The time is Eastern Standard Time and they are known to be buggy, but for me they worked fine. (Note to the Public: I got type 2)
Fun is essential to train in Maplestory
         ~MagnaLux: Level 51 I/L Wizard

Re: 2X

Ahkton
So the time is Eastern Standard Time even though the coupon say Pacific? So for your type 2 card it was activated from 10am to 2pm EST?

Re: 2X

Chao
Yeah, since the server is hosted on the east coast, it is in EST.